Sunday, October 31, 2010

updates

I know, I know, I need to update more. but seriously I've been busy...doin' stuff....like watching glee...don't judge me. Ok, you can judge me, but only behind my back.

Seriously I've been working hard though. So here is what I've been working its not done, I'm mainly posting to show I haven't been lounging around in my underwear eating Ben and jerry's while reading the entire history of the X-men on Wikipedia that one Tuesday when I didn't want to deal with normal maps...

Don't judge me.


this is "just cuz" that started turning out fantastic so its being turned into a portfolio piece.

This is a Doctor design in progress for a game, sadly its been cut but I'll finish it up, cuz he is awesome.


his is a Doctor design in progress for a game, sadly its been cut but I'll finish it up, cuz he is awesome. He needs some more highlights, but I've always been scared if them a bit.

This doesn't even include, a model watch I made in maya and the animation I did, i'll post those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment