Friday, October 15, 2010

Fable Cover

I love love luuuuuuuuuuv Fables. It is such a cool comic and the characters are super cool. The covers are amazing, James Jean is such a cool artist. Their first cover however, stunk; snow white isn't in white or holding an apple or anything like that. She has a lizard thing on her shoulder, really not sure what that was about. So I tried  my hand at re-doing it. I don't think I got it with this one, it really doesn't speak to the nature of the fables stories But it still looks super cool.

3 comments:

  1. I still think this is pretty cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,it is currently my most favortist piece of art I've made so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Fables and James Jean are awesome. Your cover doesn't really match the aesthetic Jean has going for this series, but that doesn't matter. This has a lot going for it. I love the colors and composition, and the bark and the wolf are pretty cool.
    p.s. the cover I'm looking at has both of the things you said are lacking. I wonder if there are multiple covers.

    ReplyDelete